Sunday, January 22, 2012

Make A Wish

This past week I had the opportunity to work with a great organization.....Make A Wish! They are so wonderful, I can not even explain! I did a show for a send off party for a little girl who is going to Disney World in Florida for her Wish Trip. It was a great experience getting to meet such an amazing little girl and her loving family. She and they are truly an inspiration!Joe had this great idea to make a specialized Jungle Jill's Official Assistant bear for Cicily, with a custom t-shirt and necklace. It turned out great! He is soooooooo crafty/creative/computer oriented, I LOVE it, I don't know what I would do with out him!




I gave the bear to Cicily at the start of the show, then realized that we had to take it back away from her so she could help feed and pet all of the animals! Maybe I should have waited to give it to her at the end???! I think she liked it! :)





Cicily helping feed Pringles, the goat!






Goliath, the monitor lizard. Cicily passed up the opportunity to give him a kiss with his long slithery tongue!!!! Do you blame her?!



Petting Butterscotch, the lion head rabbit!

Cicily was so gentle and calm with all of the animals. Her face just lit up with this amazing smile with each new animal that came out and that she could touch! Her mother explained to me that she has 4 chickens and that going out to feed them is one of the highlights of her day! Her dad said that after seeing Lurkey the Turkey that she is probably going to hit him up for one of those now! ;)






Cicily holding Rusty, the guinea pig. I will forever remember her smile, which you see here! It just lights up her whole face!!!! I am so glad I got to be a part of Cicily's send of party and honored to work with, did I mention before, such an amazing organization!!!!



I hope I will get to do more work with them in the future!

No comments: