Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lets Face It......

I am NEVER going to be able to catch up!!!!  The months have gone by, I/we are busier than ever and new things are happening on a daily basis.  If I try to convince myself anymore that I will have time to sit down and catch up on the last few months, I am going to go crazy, that is if I haven't already!  The moments are passing me by and every time I take a picture and think of the blog I want to do about it, I hang my head and think, but I still have all those other ones to catch up on.  THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!  This blog signifies my realization that I CAN'T DO IT ALL, I am NOT super mom, I have to let it go, and just pick up and go from here.  Here is to living in the moment, not trying to catch up on the past.......