Over the last few weeks we have been busy. The girls are spending more time awake and smiling and cooing, which is such a fun stage! They had their 2 month check and got their first shots!!!!!!! Here are pictures of them with the band-aids on afterward.
Valentina
Angelina
They were both 11lbs 9oz. So are gaining great! I couldn't believe they were exactly the same.....they aren't they same with anything!
Here is a 10 week old picture!
Lester LOVES to do these pictures, he thinks they are so fun!
The girls are really filling out, chubby cheeks, double chins, thunder thighs, round bellies, you name it...they have it!
They have also really started drooling this week. I think teething is right around the corner. Lester cut his first two teeth at 3 1/2 months so we'll see if they are as early as he was.
Lester and I made caterpillar kabobs one day and he was VERY proud of them! So I thought I would share them!

We also took the girls swimming for the first time! They were very relaxed and seemed to like it! They even did well when Joe dunked them!
Here is a 10 week old picture!
Lester LOVES to do these pictures, he thinks they are so fun!
They have also really started drooling this week. I think teething is right around the corner. Lester cut his first two teeth at 3 1/2 months so we'll see if they are as early as he was.
Lester and I made caterpillar kabobs one day and he was VERY proud of them! So I thought I would share them!
We also took the girls swimming for the first time! They were very relaxed and seemed to like it! They even did well when Joe dunked them!

No comments:
Post a Comment